Intent

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2000
      Hi Guys:

      This weekend Pam and I flew to Nashville to attend the Winter Classic at Duck River Speedway in Wheel. It would have been track #705 and also been my December race to make 14 straight years of seeing a race in every month. The race was canceled due to rain and snow.

      Taking a page from the Democrats, I would like to file a contest to the rule that I cannot count the track. As I flew to TN to see the race, it is clearly possible to determine "intent". It is aso apparant what is the true "Will of the TrackChaser". This is America. In America, the will of the TrackChaser must be counted regardless of any printed rules or deadlines. Let's not deny this patriotic TrackChaser his constitutional right to Duck River, based on some arbitray rule. God bless America.

      (In case you didn't get it, I am not serious about counting Duck River. I am, however, very serious about my distaste for Democrats.)

      GuySmith

      PS: Pam and I had a good time at the Opryland Hotel's "Country Christmas" anyway.
    • Randy Lewis
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2000

        Carol and I just returned from a four day trip to Paris. While using the Metro we saw an ad for a major go kart event in the city for December 8-9. Don't know if they would be having champ karts or not. Since I didn't go to Paris (voting booth) to see a race (to vote) but once I was in Paris (voting booth) I would have seen a race (voted) if the race (candidate) had been in Paris (on the ballot) when I was in Pairs (voting booth) the race (vote) should count. Although a fiscal conservative I can't support any political party since every politician/commentator is so partisan on EVERY comment that is made that it makes me sick

          RTRYFBAR@... wrote:

[...]

        Community email addresses:
          Post message: TrackChasers@egroups.com
          Subscribe:    TrackChasers-subscribe@egroups.com

          http://www.egroups.com/community/TrackChasers

        Randy Lewis
        # 1 track chaser West of the Mississippi and European racer from San Clemente.  When you get the choice to sit it out or dance......dance, I hope you dance.

        Do You Yahoo!?