another fig 8

  • pewseerace@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      Hi again,

      2 years ago the Sykesville Fair in Sykesville, Pa had fig 8 on a Tuesday
      nite. when we called when in area last year it last night meaning Monday. So I
      checked the web site 2 weeks ago and their it is Monday, August 8, 2005, figure
      8 compact car racing.

      I just tried now and my computer won't let me back on the site to get the
      time.

      www.sykesvillefair.org if anyone can get on the site let me know what time
      the fig 8 is.
      thank you, e
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
        E,

        The Sykesville Fair site doesn't list any starting times.