Re: [TrackChasers] St. Thomas Speedway

  • Bruce Eckel
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2000
      Allan, Yes I did. I had heard some rumors of it earlier in the year. Hope
      it is so. Bruce
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2000
        Allan, I saw the Bubb thing, also. I hope it's true, but have found that
        these things tend to happen years after the first rumors come out, if they
        happen at all.
            It looks like your buddy, Lynn Phillips, sold his soul in a deal with
        the devil. Dealing with Ted Johnson and Bob Lawton is risky business, if you
        ask me. Having Howie Commander in the deal may keep the wolves at bay. I wish
        him luck.   Gordy