St. Thomas Speedway

  • Allan Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15 2:26 AM
      Did anyone catch Stephen Bubb's article in AARN about St. Thomas Speedway in
      Chambersburg, PA possibly reopening?

      Allan
    • Bruce Eckel
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15 4:55 PM
        Allan, Yes I did. I had heard some rumors of it earlier in the year. Hope
        it is so. Bruce
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15 7:13 PM
          Allan, I saw the Bubb thing, also. I hope it's true, but have found that
          these things tend to happen years after the first rumors come out, if they
          happen at all.
              It looks like your buddy, Lynn Phillips, sold his soul in a deal with
          the devil. Dealing with Ted Johnson and Bob Lawton is risky business, if you
          ask me. Having Howie Commander in the deal may keep the wolves at bay. I wish
          him luck.   Gordy