TrackChaser website

  • ANDREW B. SIVI
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2000

      I joined the TrackChaser egroup in the middle of the season. What is the website
      address for the updated TrackChaser info?

      Andy Sivi

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2000
        Andy:

        Allow me to answer for El Will.

        http://members.nbci.com/TrackChaser/

        GuySmith
      • RPMGORDY@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2000
          Hi, guys.

          Andy. I talked to Dave Kittey today and he wasn't sure that he'd ever met
          you. He says to tell you to introduce yourself should the occasion present
          itself.

          Gary J. The reservations are made and I will be at Pahrump on Dec. 3. Let me
          know if you plan on attending and I'll try and hook up with you. Thanks again
          for the date.

          This past weekend I had the rare chance to add 2 tracks to my list that had
          been closed for 20+ years. Both shows suffered from their owners
          inexperience. Neither facility was totally ready. One was paved, the Chemung
          Speedrome, and will be a state of the art facility upon completion. The other
          is dirt, the Latrobe Speedway, and is changed little, except for new
          bleachers and buildings. Both ran in the afternoon because the lights were
          inoperable, yet ran into darkness. Both ran 4 divisions when 1 or 2 would be
          better for getting your feet wet. Both had inefficient and inconsistent
          officiating despite the fact that most of the officials themselves had
          experience at other tracks. Neither had concession stands able to handle the
          decent yet less than capacity crowds on hand. The first has delusions of
          granduer, already booking a NASCAR modified tour race for next year that the
          facility won't be able to handle even when completed! . The other plans to run
          a more economical show on Sunday nights that probably won't have any touring
          series, at least for the first year. I wish them well, but have a better
          feeling for the success of Latrobe. Just my opinion.     Gordy