[TrackChasers] Monday Quebec date

    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 5, 2005
      Circuit Ste-Croix has 4-25s for late model sportsmen, plus novice and
      mini stocks, scheduled for Monday, July 18th, at 6:00 pm. Must be a
      holiday there. Rain date is the following night.

      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 5, 2005
        It looks like they will be racing the Montmagny road course, which I
        lucked into a few years ago, on June 11 and July 2. I can't tell whether
        or not they also have oval races the same days.

        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 5, 2005
          Nodak, ND
          www.nodakraceclub.com

          Southwest, ND