congrads

  • Allan E Brown
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
      Congrads to Randy and Roland for such a successful trackchasing trip. It
      sounded like fun.

      Allan
    • Vanden Eynde Roland
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
        It was.

        Roland

        Congrads to Randy and Roland for such a successful trackchasing
        trip. It
        sounded like fun.

        Allan

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        Visit our website! http://www.nbb.be "DISCLAIMER: The content of this
        e-mail message should not be construed as binding on the part of the
        National Bank of Belgium (NBB) unless otherwise and previously stated. The
        opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do
        not necessarily reflect NBB viewpoints, particularly when the content of
        this message, or part thereof, is private by nature or does not fall within
        the professional scope of its author."

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
          Randy:

          I am getting caught up reading some of the TrackChaser posts. This is a very busy time for me, with weekend trips and all of the end of the year stuff.

          I forwarded one part of your European trip report to my mom and dad, as I thought they (particularly my pop) would be interested in reading about your visit to Normandy Beach. My dad was there for D-Day, but he was in the Navy and was on a ship that carried the army personnel to (near) the beach.

          Anyway, my parents enjoyed reading about your tour and dad wanted me to tell you that he is one of the D-Day vets that is not over 80 years old. He is still 78, and was only 17 on D-Day. He was the second youngest (by two weeks) on his entire ship, and LST.

          gms

        • Randy Lewis