Re: [TrackChasers] Cover photos

  • RPMGORDY@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2005
      Allan.

      I'm thinking that the sprint car shot is from Port Royal, not Las Vegas.
      Vegas doesn't have mangled, old, metal guard rail. It's also a more likely
      place to see the ZEMCO #1 racing against outlaws like Shatz and Kinser. Anyone
      else?

      Gordy

      PS. Thanks for the NSD.

    • Allan E Brown
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2005
        I just talked with Dave Franks today and finally found out where two more of
        the photos on the cover of the 2005 Directory were taken.

        Second photo from top was at Flamboro
        Bottom photo was at Sauble

        Allan