Guest photos on RANLAY Racing.com

  • Randy Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      I am happy to announce that I have secured the preliminary rights to share Will White's Dominican Republic trackchasing photos. You can access them at www.ranlayracing.com by clicking on "guest photos".

      If any other trackchasers would like to see their photos on www.ranlayracing.com, please send from 1-6 photos in a .jpg file format and I will post them as time allows.

      I hope lots of you are sending P.J. Hollebrand major congrats on achieving track #800 as I have only seen one message in two days from the entire trackchasing group in this email conference with such a message. Where's the love brothers and sisters? I would think whenever anyone hits a century mark number it would be great to recognize them.