Re: [TrackChasers] Accessing www.ranlayracing.com

  • ccass176@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2005
      I'm on AOL, I do not get any message when I try to acess your site all that happens is that the screen goes blank and no web pages are shown. After I have tried to access your site any other web sites I try have the same problem.

      Colin C
    • Randy Lewis
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2005
        All,

        I was told by Freewebs that AOL has problems with several webhosting companies. That could be passing the buck or.....Colin C., Gordy and P.J. are the only three folks who I have heard from who have had problems. They are all on AOL. The Freewebs contact asked that those on AOL contact AOL to see what the problem might be.

        Has anyone not on AOL had trouble getting on www.ranlayracing.com?

        Trying to help here.

        Randy

        ccass176@... wrote:

        I'm on AOL, I do not get any message when I try to acess your site all that happens is that the screen goes blank and no web pages are shown. After I have tried to access your site any other web sites I try have the same problem.

        Colin C

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT