Accessing www.ranlayracing.com

  • Randy Lewis
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2005
      I've checked with freewebs.com and they have no concrete answer as to why a few folks cannot get on the site.

      They asked me to ask two questions:

      1. What message do you get when you're being told you can't get on.

      2. What browser are you using.

      This is strange because, from what I can tell, most people do not have any problem at all. I'm on it from time to time to check things and have never had a problem getting on at www.ranlayracing.com.

      Randy

    • ccass176@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2005
        I'm on AOL, I do not get any message when I try to acess your site all that happens is that the screen goes blank and no web pages are shown. After I have tried to access your site any other web sites I try have the same problem.

        Colin C
      • Randy Lewis
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2005
          All,

          I was told by Freewebs that AOL has problems with several webhosting companies. That could be passing the buck or.....Colin C., Gordy and P.J. are the only three folks who I have heard from who have had problems. They are all on AOL. The Freewebs contact asked that those on AOL contact AOL to see what the problem might be.

          Has anyone not on AOL had trouble getting on www.ranlayracing.com?

          Trying to help here.

          Randy

          ccass176@... wrote:

          I'm on AOL, I do not get any message when I try to acess your site all that happens is that the screen goes blank and no web pages are shown. After I have tried to access your site any other web sites I try have the same problem.

          Colin C

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT