More Belgian Tracks

  • colin herridge
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005
      Hi Will,
      Here are some more Belgian autocross dirt tracks,
      St.Jan,Kluisbergen,Maldegem,Eppegem,Merchtem,Affligem,Zele,Everbeek,Lebbeke,Lierde,Herzele,
      Deftinge,Asse-Kobbegem,Herenthout,St.Lenaarts.
      The following tracks also have enduro racing on the saturday and autocross on the sunday and looking at the pictures from '04 it looks though they could be different tracks i.e.dirt course and dirt oval maybe Roland could confirm or deny this,Minderhout,Wortel,Beerzel,Merksplas,Putte,
      Berlaar,Pulderbos.

      Colin H.

      Colin H.

    • William White
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2005
        Colin,

        Roland went to several places in Belgium and Holland that ran either a
        dirt course/oval combo or a larger oval for autocross and a smaller one
        for bangers. So far he hasn't gone back on different days to get a
        course and an oval. I think in most (maybe all) cases he didn't know in
        advance that they were going to have 2 tracks.

        Will