Re: [TrackChasers] My First Time On Here

  • colin herridge
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hi Matt,
      Welcome to the mad world of trackchasers lol

      Colin H.

      racinheat <racinheat@...> wrote:

      Hello Everyone,

      This is my first time on this forum board and I just wanted to say
      hi to everyone. I am a huge fan of racing and been going to races
      mostly in Illinois for over 10 years now. I been to about 10
      different tracks. I also have built racing websites in the past and
      this season I plan to build a couple of race car drivers websites
      for drivers in Wisconsin.

      Well I hope everyone is having a great winter and can't wait until
      the race season goes into high gear this spring.

      Matt Record

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Colin H.

    • Bruce Eckel
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2005
        Matt,

        Welcome to the Trackchaser group. Hope you enjoy the happenings on the
        site.

        Bruce Eckel

        > Welcome to the mad world of trackchasers lol
        >
        > Colin H.
        >
        > racinheat <racinheat@...> wrote:
        >

        > Hello Everyone,
        >
        > This is my first time on this forum board and I just wanted to say
        > hi to everyone. I am a huge fan of racing and been going to races
        > mostly in Illinois for over 10 years now. I been to about 10
        > different tracks. I also have built racing websites in the past and
        > this season I plan to build a couple of race car drivers websites
        > for drivers in Wisconsin.
        >
        > Well I hope everyone is having a great winter and can't wait until
        > the race season goes into high gear this spring.
        >
        > Matt Record
        >

        > Community email addresses:
        > Post message: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com
        > Subscribe: TrackChasers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > Shortcut URL to this page:
        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        > Colin H.

        > Community email addresses:
        > Post message: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com
        > Subscribe: TrackChasers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > Shortcut URL to this page:
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • racinheat
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2005
          I am glad to be a part of the website. I been a fan of auto racing
          for over 10 years and have been to about 15 different race tracks
          and I plan to hit a couple of new tracks up in Wisconsin this
          season. I also build for a couple of race car drivers. I will be
          back soon on some information from the state of Wisconsin and
          Illinois.

          Matt Record

          --- In TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Eckel" <bruceeck@r...>