Re: [TrackChasers] My First Time On Here

  • Randy Lewis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2005
      Matt,

      Welcome to the group. Where in Illinois do you live?

      Randy Lewis
      #1 trackchaser living west of the Mississippi

      racinheat <racinheat@...> wrote:

      Hello Everyone,

      This is my first time on this forum board and I just wanted to say
      hi to everyone. I am a huge fan of racing and been going to races
      mostly in Illinois for over 10 years now. I been to about 10
      different tracks. I also have built racing websites in the past and
      this season I plan to build a couple of race car drivers websites
      for drivers in Wisconsin.

      Well I hope everyone is having a great winter and can't wait until
      the race season goes into high gear this spring.

      Matt Record

    • colin herridge
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005
        Hi Matt,
        Welcome to the mad world of trackchasers lol

        Colin H.

        racinheat <racinheat@...> wrote:

        Hello Everyone,

        This is my first time on this forum board and I just wanted to say
        hi to everyone. I am a huge fan of racing and been going to races
        mostly in Illinois for over 10 years now. I been to about 10
        different tracks. I also have built racing websites in the past and
        this season I plan to build a couple of race car drivers websites
        for drivers in Wisconsin.

        Well I hope everyone is having a great winter and can't wait until
        the race season goes into high gear this spring.

        Matt Record

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Colin H.

      • Bruce Eckel
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2005
          Matt,

          Welcome to the Trackchaser group. Hope you enjoy the happenings on the
          site.

          Bruce Eckel

          > Welcome to the mad world of trackchasers lol
          >
          > Colin H.
          >
          > racinheat <racinheat@...> wrote:
          >

          > Hello Everyone,
          >
          > This is my first time on this forum board and I just wanted to say
          > hi to everyone. I am a huge fan of racing and been going to races
          > mostly in Illinois for over 10 years now. I been to about 10
          > different tracks. I also have built racing websites in the past and
          > this season I plan to build a couple of race car drivers websites
          > for drivers in Wisconsin.
          >
          > Well I hope everyone is having a great winter and can't wait until
          > the race season goes into high gear this spring.
          >
          > Matt Record
          >

          > Community email addresses:
          > Post message: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com
          > Subscribe: TrackChasers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > Shortcut URL to this page:
          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >

          > Colin H.

          > Community email addresses:
          > Post message: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com
          > Subscribe: TrackChasers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > Shortcut URL to this page:
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • racinheat
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2005
            I am glad to be a part of the website. I been a fan of auto racing
            for over 10 years and have been to about 15 different race tracks
            and I plan to hit a couple of new tracks up in Wisconsin this
            season. I also build for a couple of race car drivers. I will be
            back soon on some information from the state of Wisconsin and
            Illinois.

            Matt Record

            --- In TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Eckel" <bruceeck@r...>