Bad Start

  • Rick Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Happy New Year to all.

      I had a bad start to my racing year with a wasted journey today ... Brockville Speedway had planned a New Years Day Enduro .

      I phoned at 11-30 this morning before leaving home and it was "on" .... on arrival it had been cancelled because of the wet conditions due to the recent rise in temperatures and big thaw.

      hope we dont have too many cancellations like this 2005

      Rick