Chili Bowl

  • Allan E Brown
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 29, 2004
      Well, our first Holiday party is behind us. We had 36 of Nancy's family over
      the day after Christmas. On New Year's day we'll be hosting my family. We're
      expecting about 45 people.

      Then, if the weather co-operates we leave for the Chili Bowl next Tuesday.

      Allan
    • Allan Brown
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 10, 2009
        Does anyone know when the TV times and what channel or if the Chili Bowl will be on pay preview this year?

        Allan

      • jah0225@aol.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 10, 2009
          Not on TV live. A week late on Speed I think.

          racinboys.com you can listen live.

          Jim

          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 10, 2009
            Allan,

            It's supposed to be shown later on Speed TV, but according to their web
            site they haven't announced a time yet.

            Will

            Allan Brown wrote:
            > Does anyone know when the TV times and what channel or if the Chili Bowl will be on pay preview this year?
            >
            > Allan

            > Shortcut URL to this page:

          • Allan Brown
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 10, 2009
              Will,

              Thank you. I'll pass it on to the person who wanted to know.

              Allan Brown wrote:
              > Does anyone know when the TV times and what channel or if the Chili Bowl will be on pay preview this year?
              >
              > Allan

              > Shortcut URL to this page:

            • snakeyk1usa
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 18, 2014
                My pick to win it all tonight is B. Clauson. Great owner. Great team and one of the greatest midget drivers. BEAT SWINDELL'S
              • Brian
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 18, 2014
                  Kyle Larson has been pretty close the last couple years, that would be my pick.

                  Brian

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 18, 2014
                    Brian, Did you make it to Needmore?
                  • Brian
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 18, 2014
                      Sitting here at Needmore Speedway, watching track officials finding every which way to drag out a racing program. No wonder there is only about two hundred fans in attendence.

                       Two rounds of track prep, including grader work, one hour intermission , and now they decide to have their 2013 awards banquet and trophy presentation out on the front stretch.

                      Kind of ironic that during the drivers meeting, they stressed that if they had to turn the lights on, that they would be taking money out of today's purse.
                      What is that old saying, "A bad day of racing is still better than a good day at work".

                      See ya at the track.
                      Brian

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 18, 2014
                        I still need that place. I am glad I did family weekend instead of the long drive. I am happy for you though. I hope the racing makes it worthwhile. I am heading that way next week so if you need a lift, let me know.