Re: [TrackChasers] Florida Weekend #1-Part I: #967 & 968

  • andy
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2004
      Guy,

      I still have 11 Florida tracks listed in the National Speedway Directory
      that I have not been to. Some I would probably never see because of the time
      of the year that the races are held. This was the 5th November in a row that
      I have seen at least one new track in Florida. After only another year or
      two I expect I will have to go to California/Arizona for new November
      tracks.

      Andy S