DuQuoin

  • Allan E Brown
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 31, 2004
      Will,

      Sounds good to me.

      Allan
    • rpmgordy
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 14, 2016
        Can anyone that's been to the indoor shows at DuQuoin tell me if they have heat in the building, or do you still need to dress for the weather? Thanks.

        Gordy

        Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
      • BHICKEYJR@...
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 14, 2016
          Gordy
            When I had attended, for a kart race, there was a brisk  breeze running thru the building. The doors were open at both ends of the building for ventilation.
          Enjoy the show.

          Brian

          Can anyone that's been to the indoor shows at DuQuoin tell me if they have heat in the building, or do you still need to dress for the weather? Thanks.

          Gordy

          Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
        • Gordon Killian

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 14, 2016
              Gordy,

              Condolences on the loss of your cat, Cruiser.  Pat Eckel told us the sad news.  I remember him well, and he was a real good cat.

              Can anyone that's been to the indoor shows at DuQuoin tell me if they have heat in the building, or do you still need to dress for the weather? Thanks.

              Gordy

              Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

            • BRUCE
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 14, 2016
                Gordy,

                There is no heat but there will be a large crowd so you might not have to dress to the hilt to be warm.  Plenty of bodies will produce plenty of hot air.  Take in warm gear, you can always take clothes off if needed.  Get there early as most of seats are reserved and they opened the doors early the last time.

                Bruce

                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 14, 2016
                  Thank you, Guy. Been a tough, few days.

                  Gordy

                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 14, 2016
                    Web site says only the top 3 rows reserved, Bruce. Wouldn't surprise me if they got it backwards. How did so much incompetence get in charge of racing? I will try and get there as early as I can. Thanks.

                    Gordy

                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 14, 2016
                      Gordy,

                      It probably is the top three rows as reserved but I only think there might be about 12 rows total.

                      Bruce

                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 23, 2016
                        Brian / Gordy

                        Working on this week's track update today.  Fernandina Beach Airport for Brian, and Southern Illinois Event Center for Gordy, last Saturday?  Please confirm either way.  Thanks.

                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 23, 2016
                          Guy

                            I made over to the Amelia Island Grand Prix on Saturday morning. Glad to hear your weekend plans went well.

                          Brian

                          Sent from my iPhone

                            Message 13 of 13 , Mar 23, 2016
                              Thanks Brian and Gordy.  I wanted to get everything done today since we are leaving for Senoia, GA tomorrow.  Dustin Jarrett, Edward Corrado, Mike Knappenberger, and myself will be there Friday.  Anyone else joining us?