Re: [TrackChasers] Wall & Bloomsburg  (#964 & 965)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      ANDY SEZ: I'm a Chump for counting Champ Karts but I can't spot 20 tracks to some of the other Track Chasers who do count them. I would prefer if Champ Karts did not count but until that happens I will go to Champ Kart tracks when they conveniently fall into my schedule.

      GUY RESPONDS: Exactly the same way I feel about NASCAR sanctioned Superspeedways.

      RANDY SEZ: I think of the Wall Stadium inner oval as an oval
      track, not a champ car or micro sprint or anything
      else track.

      GUY RESPONDS: Well put.