[TrackChasers] broadband

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2004
      Evening all (morning all to those east of the Atlantic:)),

      I finally got hooked up with high speed internet service tonight, yippee!. I
      guess now I'll be expected to be more productive with the web site. Don't
      expect miracles though. I will probably be updating the database more often
      now that it takes a lot less time.