Re: [TrackChasers] Randy McNally

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      Randy,

      Although I'd love to take full credit for the "Randy McNally Road Atlas" phrase in my MARC Times column, I have to be honest and tell you that I never thought of that one. Wish I would have though.

      Actually it is just one of those occasions where the editor or copywriter tries to "correct" my spelling and makes me look bad by changing it and making it wrong. Obviously they are not a traveler if they never heard of Rand McNally.

      In this case their error turned out funnier than usual because it made you think I just couldn't resist the chance to bring up your Washington state ferry boat experience again.

      Thanks for pointing that out, it was good for a laugh.

      --Will