where to eat

  • Allan E Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Randy,

      Maybe we should start jotting down all of the notable eating establishments.

      Anyone going thru Bethany Missouri, I would suggest you stop at "Toot-Toots"
      which is about a 1/2 mile west of I-35. It is a buffet place as well as
      serving regular meals. Go there, especially if on a Friday night. For $12.95
      they have crab legs, shrimp, osyters, catfish, and clams plus roast beef and
      a ham on their buffet.

      Saturday afternoon I'm hoping to meet Roger & Brenda at "The Gobbler" in
      Gaylord, MI. As their name implies their specialty is turkey. Their moto is
      "Gobble 'til you Wobble". Nice big servings.

      While we were on the Oregon coast we made sure we went to "Mo's Seafood".
      There are six of them up and down the coast. We went to lunch at one and
      then had dinner at another.

      Better go. This is making me hungry. I think I'd raid the fridge.

      Allan