Re: [TrackChasers] figure 8s

  • deskjet960@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 30, 2004
      Allan, Please double check your Adrian FG dates, because August 16 and 17
      are a monday and tuesday. Thanks, PJ

    • deskjet960@aol.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 1, 2004
        Allan, I would consider the Penn Yan track about a 4/10 mile oval. PJ

        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 1, 2004
          Guess I was wrong, thinking Allan wanted to know how long the track's been
          running instead of its length. I pretty much agree with PJ's estimate.

          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 1, 2004
            Allan, I would think you probably know that the town of Penn Yan, NY will
            always be on the NEW YORK STATE all time racing records as the home of Dutch
            Hoag, one of the biggest names to ever come out of this region. Many local
            people always claim how great a short track driver he was, but few realize he
            finished second the first time he ever ran at Daytona Interational !! PJ

          • Rick Young
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 1, 2004
              I`ve just returned from the Thursday night races at Thunder Alley (Evans Mills NY) .... the anouncer stated they have a figure 8 race scheduled for next week for those interested

              Rick

              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 2, 2004
                Rick,

                Thanks for that info. Is the figure 8 on Thursday, July 8th or Sunday, July
                11th. On the web site they took off all the Sunday dates. Either way I won't
                make it next week. However, Rick, if you're at Cornwall on the 11th save me
                a seat, I just might show up late as I'll be on my way back from Québec and
                don't work the next day. Where do you sit at Cornwall?

                > I`ve just returned from the Thursday night races at Thunder Alley (Evans
                Mills NY) .... the anouncer stated they have a figure 8 race scheduled for
                next week for those interested

                > Rick

                > Community email addresses:
                > Post message: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com
                > Subscribe: TrackChasers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
                >
                > Shortcut URL to this page:
                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Rick Young
                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 2, 2004
                  I got the impression it was for Thurs 8th as there are no mods running that night, as there is a Series race on at Orange County FG
                  I should be at Cornwall on the 11th... I normally sit at the far end of the raised seats that are on the 4th turn, behind the washrooms and next to the pit transfer gate... I`ll look out for you
                  Rick

                  > I`ve just returned from the Thursday night races at Thunder Alley (Evans
                  Mills NY) .... the anouncer stated they have a figure 8 race scheduled for
                  next week for those interested

                  > Rick

                  > Community email addresses:
                  > Post message: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com