Re: [TrackChasers] inactive tracks

  • BIGDADDO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8, 2004
      In a message dated 5/14/04 9:29:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      speedways@... writes:

      > Here is a list of tracks that didn't run in 2003. Or at least I don't think
      > they did.

      What about Sea Coast.Georgetown in DE? I know they are not running this year.
      TODAY IS THE GRAND (re)OPENING OF THE NEW BRIDGEPORT SPEEDWAY in NJ. Anyone
      else besides me gonna be there???? THEY ARE FINALLY ABLE TO OPEN THE BADLY
      NEEDED NEW RESTROOMS!!