[TrackChasers] WOOHOO!!! #575 report to come

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Well, everyone, I arrived home at a little before 3 AM this morning from my
      Guatemala trip. It was a great success and it gave me enough adrenaline to
      get through a 9 hour workday, so hopefully you'll forgive me for delaying my
      detailed report until tomorrow. I got my new country earlier than ever this
      year, increasing my streak to 9 consecutive years of seeing races in at
      least one new country, and improving my country total to 12.

      Thanks to the great driver I hired, my day of racing on Sunday at Autódromo
      Los Volcanes (track #575) went about as well as I could have hoped for. All
      in all I was very pleased with the experience and was actually wishing I
      could have spent more time there.

      As expected I have quite a bit of catching up to do with the web site once I
      get back in the groove here. I think I'll take it easy though this evening.