Wet spring

  • Allan E Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Ed mentioned about the flooding in Michigan. The month of May had the third
      most rain on record for Grand Rapids. The problem was it rained nearly
      everyday, and the ground never got a chance to dry out. Then to top it all
      off, this spring has been the 2nd wettest in history only topped by the
      rains of 1976 by a mere 3/8 of an inch.

      We set high and dry so we've never had a problem other than we could not mow
      the lawn as often as it needed, and when we finally was able to, we ended up
      having to rake as the tall grass made lumbs of cut grass all over the lawn.

      Allan