Re: [TrackChasers] 21st Century rankings and other things

    Message 1 of 3 , May 13 3:19 PM
      Randy,

      I could write a long list of things I don't spend money on so that I can
      afford to keep my annual new country streak going, but I think you already
      know how skewed my priorities are in relation to what they probably should
      be. As an avid financial planner you will be relieved to learn that I
      haven't touched my 401(k) to support my TrackChasing goals.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 14 4:15 AM
        Randy:

        How about a report on the Survivor adventure?