Re: [TrackChasers] reply to Don M.

  • RPMGORDY@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2000
      Hi guys. Welcome, Andy. Happy Birthday, Will. Are those 2 person port-a-johns
      co-ed? We better get Randy out of England before he's too Beatleized. Before
      you know it he'll be posting reports on his Back In The USSR tour. I am the
      breadman, koo koo kechoo. Gordy
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2000
        Gordy,

        I think I'm the only one of us who could do a Back In The USSR Tour. Isn't it sad, we're
        all on our computers on a Friday night.

        --Will
      • RPMGORDY@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2000
          Will. Have I got a deal for you. Sauble on Saturday at 7:00. Grand Bend on
          Sunday at 2:30. Varney on Sunday at 7:00. Flamboro on Monday at 1:00. South
          Buxton on Monday at 3:00. Do you know if Davenport is running tommorrow? If
          so, I could use time and directions. Gordy