[TrackChasers] PJ's proposal

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2004
      PJ Hollebrand wrote:
      (March 9)
      <<Therefore I am proposing an amendment to become effective as soon as
      possible that no furher champ cart or
      half midget tarcks sould count.in the future .>>

      (March 10)
      <<I certainly respect anyone for their interpretation of the rules and thats
      why I am proposing the amendment to not count any type of karts on our
      future lists.>>

      PJ,

      Which are you going to propose not counting in the future, champ karts or
      all types of karts? Be careful to word it the way you really want it.
      Banning all karts includes a lot of other currently counted classes that are
      a step up from champ karts, including (for example) outlaw karts, Ontario
      micro sprint karts, micro stocks, naskarts, perhaps rigid mini cups as well.

      Will
    • deskjet960@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2004
        Will, I was only talking about not counting Champ Karts in the future.
        As you just said the other types you listed are a step up and there is no grey
        area concerning them, we can see from the grandstands they are countable, we
        do not have to litterly go into the pit area and check the suspension. This
        is what our new members and fans want, fun to enjoy and simple to understand,
        not something thats complicated. PJ

      • Rick Young
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2004
          You say

          "This is what our new members and fans want. fun to enjoy and simple to understand,not something complicated"

          I dissagaree...

          Differentiating between this kind of kart racer and that kind of kart , will have most new comers baffled ..... What could be more simpler to understand than what I suggested
          "Any 4 wheeled vehicle driven in organised competition" ..should be countable.... thats a lot easier for people to understand
          Rick