[TrackChasers] March 19

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      Does anyone know of any tracks running in the north/central California area
      on Friday, March 19th?

      Thanks,
      Will
    • RacinGaryJ@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        With Chowchilla becoming a Friday night track in 2004 and Watsonville not
        starting until the next weekend, I think that March 19 is a truly dead night here
        in California.

        Gary Jacob

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
          Gary,

          I couldn't find anything for the 19th but I figured if there was anything
          you'd know. I'll be out in that area for a couple days.