[TrackChasers] back home

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2004
      Evening everyone,

      Just a quick note to say I'm back home in Quakertown today after spending 9
      days in Florida. I had a great time, thanks in large part to the Eckels, who
      put up with me at their condo for a week. Without the generosity of Bruce
      and Pat I probably would not have made such a trip.

      I also really enjoyed the nights at the races with Ed, Allan & Nancy, Gordy,
      Colin C., and I had the pleasure of meeting Jim Harris and Max Allender for
      the first time. When I post the pictures on the web site of Max and Allan in
      their "Florida vacation attire" you'll be able to see how cold it was at
      Citrus County.

      I was batting a thousand in new tracks, going 8 for 8, until the final night
      at DeSoto (oval and figure eight) which was lost to rain. Still 8 out of 10
      isn't too bad I guess. The best short track race I saw was probably the DIRT
      Modifieds at Volusia, but there was some great action in both the IROC and
      Truck races at Daytona as well.

      Other tracks visited included Orange County (Randy, I have two noteworthy
      witnesses who can vouch that this was an ethically correct visit),
      Auburndale, Charlotte County (oval and figure eight), New Smyrna and East
      Bay.

      I'll try to catch up on my emails in the next day or two.

      Will White
      Enjoying the ride of my life as I lead the 2004 TrackChaser Standings)