connected indoor tracks

  • Allan E Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2003
      Of interest, the buildings that the two tracks at the Allen County Coliseums
      in Fort Wayne, IN are actually connected.

      So we have counted seperate rooms in the same building twice in the past.

      Allan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2003
        In a message dated 12/15/03 1:16:50 PM, speedways@... writes:

        << Of interest, the buildings that the two tracks at the Allen County
        Coliseums

        in Fort Wayne, IN are actually connected. So we have counted separate rooms
        in the same building twice in the past. Allan >>

        So are the "Large Arena" and "Northeast Building" at the Pennsylvania Farm
        Show Arena. Connected, yes, but I wouldn't call them "separate rooms in the
        same building." I believe that buildings can be connected without them being the
        same building. Either way, I would think that the races in different "halls"
        in Birmingham should be allowed to be counted separately.

        Guy
      • ccass176@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2003
          For any one interested in the NEC the web site is www.thenec.co.uk

          I have only counted the NEC once, that's because I can't remember which halls
          the track was built in! I do know it has moved several times as the NEC has
          expanded.

          I don't know if they should count as separate tracks but as a comparison, if
          the Tulsa Expo had 12 different halls and the Chili Bowl was held in different
          halls each year, would that count as different tracks?

          Colin Casserley