History Book

  • andy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2003
      Allan,

      I just got the History book today. It is chock full of information and has great pictures. I also really like the new cover. It should be a best seller!

      Andy Sivi

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2003
        Will and Gordy:

        Look for your pictures in the new History book. Gordy and Sue are on page
        606, and Will is seen shooting video on page 607.

        Andy, Bruce, Pat:

        What do you have planned for your December race?

        GuySmith
      • Bruce Eckel
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2003
          Guy,

          Looking at Norfolk a couple of days after Christmas. I know Fort Wayne
          is running. Know of anything else??? Bruce and Pat