New Horse in the Stable

  • Andy Ritter
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
      We just got home from picking up our new car- a 13 race old 2003
      Mastersbilt we just bought off Todd Andrews. Hopefully we can get
      the thing hooked up in '04. What will happen now to our trusty 2000
      GRT? Hmm.. Later--Andy Ritter (First Alternate)
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
        Andy,

        Are you planning to race your way into the field? By the way, I still have
        you as second alternate (one track from tying #41).

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003
          --Hey Will- I will likely try to keep up my 25-30 new tracks per
          year pace. It will be tough to make up a 19 track deficit in 04, but
          its doable. I see a more likely scenario that someone else submits
          their list with a higher total (JR Kennerup perhaps) and bumps the
          40th slot up by another 20 tracks or so. Either way I will keep
          hiting new tracks and doing a few long distance trips as well. I
          meant the first alternate thing as being first alternate not
          eligible to be listed as opposed to the first one outside the top
          40. Also for anyone interested-- I did see Todd Andrews practice
          track and it is a full 3/8 mile track. He says however that it is a
          practice only track and will never open for real racing. Later--Andy
          Ritter