Re: [TrackChasers] Empty Jug Racing - Bruce # 464, Pat # 462 & John # 463

  • Bruce Eckel
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
      Eleanor,

      Empty Jug is a private gun club. They are located near Hawley, Pa and
      you must call them ahead of time to ask if you can come and get directions.
      They have a web site and it is located on both Will's web site and Allan's.
      This was there last race of the year but they will be running next year with
      5 to 7 late model/street stock type cars. Friendly people and a nice
      afternoon.

      Bruce