Photo Album from Randy: Fall racing from the southeast

  • ranlay@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      These photos come from my last racing trip of the year to North Carolina and West Virgina. I received a nice response rate from my last racing photo album I sent. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

      You're invited to view these photos online at Ofoto!
      Just click on View Photos to get started.
      http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=z9ioxw9.jhz58v5&x=1&y=nfibsx

      If you'd like to save these shared pictures for easy
      future viewing, just sign in or create a new account.
      You'll also be able to add comments to the photos
      and order Kodak prints of your favorites.

      For a limited time, all 4x6" prints are just 29 cents!
      Sale ends November 5th.
      Enjoy!

      Instructions: Click view photos to begin. If you're
      an existing Ofoto member you'll be asked to sign
      in. If not, you can join Ofoto for free.
      http://www.ofoto.com/Register.jsp

      Questions? Visit http://help.ofoto.com

      Ofoto Customer Service
      http://help.ofoto.com/support
      Phone: (800) 360-9098
      Outside the US and Canada: (512) 651-9770