NSD update

  • Allan Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2000
      Greetings,

      We are now up to 33% of the info ready for the NSD.

      No surprises today except that we received the info back from Indy Speedrome
      that they will be running their midget shows on Wednesday nights in 2000.

      Of the 110 tracks that Nancy loaded into the computer today, all were listed
      in last years book with the exception of Fremont Speedway (OH) that will be
      reopening this year after setting idle for a couple of years.

      We still have the info on perhaps 200 tracks to load yet before we head
      south.

      We will be leaving for Florida on Tuesday, and plan on stopping at a few
      tracks if the weather cooperates. One in Indiana (Windfall), Two in Kentucky
      (Soggy Bottom & Wayne Co.), two in Tenn (the new superspeedway in
      Murfreesboro & Macon Co.), We also might stop at some in Alabama and Georgia
      as well. Also we'll check on the progress of the new track in Oxford, FL.

      We have to be home for my neice's wedding on the 19th so we will not be
      staying long in Daytona. We'll be leaving Thursday morning immediately after
      the promoters meetings.

      Allan