Re: [TrackChasers] Racing July 19???

  • Randy Lewis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17 6:21 PM

      Bruce,

      Thanks for the suggestion.  It looks like Bedford is about 3 hours from where I need to stay for the night.  Since I have a meeting the next morning that be a little too far.

        Bruce Eckel <bruceeck@...> wrote:

      Randy,  Bedford, Pa is running a 410 sprint car special on Wednesday.  I don't know about the 3 hours from Hunt Valley, MD but you can check it out on the map.   Bruce

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18 5:05 AM
        Randy. Bedford Speedway in PA has a 410 sprint race on the 19th. It's less
        than 2 hours from Harrisburg, but I don't know where Hunt Valley, MD is. I'm
        stopping there on my way home from thr Hav-a-Tampa race at Wayne County, OH.
        Good luck.
        Gordy