Re: [TrackChasers] Racing July 19???

  • Bruce Eckel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2000
      Randy,  Bedford, Pa is running a 410 sprint car special on Wednesday.  I don't know about the 3 hours from Hunt Valley, MD but you can check it out on the map.   Bruce
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2000

        Bruce,

        Thanks for the suggestion.  It looks like Bedford is about 3 hours from where I need to stay for the night.  Since I have a meeting the next morning that be a little too far.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2000
          Randy. Bedford Speedway in PA has a 410 sprint race on the 19th. It's less
          than 2 hours from Harrisburg, but I don't know where Hunt Valley, MD is. I'm
          stopping there on my way home from thr Hav-a-Tampa race at Wayne County, OH.
          Good luck.
          Gordy