Re: [TrackChasers] Fwd: Silver Springs

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2000
      Hi Randy:

      I, too, was at Silver Spring Wednesday. A real good show, one of the best,
      if not the best I saw this year. I little dusty, but everything else was
      great. Facility: 7

      Went to minor league baseball Thursday and Friday, but Saturday Gordy and I
      plan to head to Mountaineer, WV for Legends; Sunday afternoon to Batavia, NY
      for Mini Cups; and Sunday night Utica Rome's new inner track for Slingshots.

      GuySmith