Changes

  • Allan Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2000
      Anyone traveling in the Midwest this summer will see a few changes.

      Speedway U.S.A. (MO) has switched to Thursday nights

      Worthington Speedway (MN) has switched to Wednesday nights

      Memphis Speedway (MO) will be running on Sunday nights, This track is
      located at the Scotland
      Co. Fairgrounds. We haven't listed it in the NSD in years.

      We now have 25% of the info complete for the new NSD.

      Allan
    • RPMGORDY@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000
        You have to love those tracks with their regular night during the week.
        Worthington owes me one. One Sunday a few years back I left Alexandria, MN in
        the morning, drove to Madison, MN (rainout), then Watertown, SD (rainout),
        then Huset's, SD (rainout), then Worthington (rainout) and finally Interstate
        Speedway back in SD to get a race in on an August night when the wind chills
        were in the 20's. 8 hours of driving that could have been 3 and 1/2 hours
        straight through. The things we do to add another notch in our Directory. The
        thing I concentrate most on in my first readthrough of a new Directory is
        note those tracks running midweek. It's almost the same feeling I get when
        viewing a new track for the first time. Gordy