Offroad Races Wyoming Co & Rumble Valley

  • tomcv58
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      PJ - The races at Wyoming Co are on their website. I beleive the
      offroad track is in the parking lot of the oval track in Perry. they
      are running this Sunday 7/6 and Sunday 9/28.

      Rick said last year when he went to Perry and Rumble Valley that
      both tracks had about 20 Jalopy cars.

      The announcer at Freedom said Rumble Valley was running Sunday 7/13.
      he said the track was 2 miles south of Pike NY. Pike is on RT 19
      between Arcade and Perry. Thats all I know about the race, But I
      think it will be enough for me to take the chance.

      I hate to do truck races 3 weeks in a row as they are not that
      entertaining. But I have never been able to find dates for Rumble
      Valley before. Wyoming Co is not getting many racecars or people for
      their oval track so if you want to go to them, best to go now I
      guess.

      Are you going to the figure 8 races next week at the Yates
      Fairground in Penn Yan ? I plan to go then, but I would realy like
      to see an Enduro race on the oval.