Re: [TrackChasers] Finally over the 700 plateau

  • Randy Lewis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2003
      P.J.,

      Your trip is the life of the trackchaser. Major
      congrats on #700.

      Randy

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
        PJ,

        Previously you wrote that you only count one track per visit / ticket. Now
        you write that Sportsdrome, IN, was tracks 701 and 702 for you. Does this
        mean you relaxed your counting methods after 700 or did you go back out and
        buy another ticket for the figure eight portion of the program?

        Will
      • deskjet960@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
          Will, Actually, to make it easier on myself, I bought two tickets at the
          same time, I did not know if it would sell out later, so that way I was
          safe. PJ
        • Bruce Eckel
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 7, 2003
            P.J.,

            A big congrads on #700!!!!!! Bruce and Pat