Six more OLD tracks for Chris

  • deskjet960@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2003
      1939-Yellow Jacket Stadium, Philadelphia,PA.
      1939- Ashley, PA, midgets (he
      competed)
      c1939- Savin Rock Park, West Haven,CT. midgets
      c1939- Castle Hill
      Speedway, Bronx,N.Y. midgets
      1952- Southland Speedway, Raleigh,NC (mile
      paved) AAA Champ cars
      c1955- North Carolina State Fairgrounds,Raleigh,NC
      (1/2m Dirt) Sprints

      Also make note that he first went to Selinsgrove,PA.
      in 1947

      PJ
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2003
        <1939- Ashley, PA, midgets (he competed)>

        PJ,

        This track is McCormack's Park which we already have listed as 1938 for
        Chris.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2003
          PJ:

          Great going on the Chris E. tracks. Any chance that you could include your
          source of info when you post new finds?

          gms
        • deskjet960@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2003
            Guy, ALL INFO has come from NSSN, but I don't have all issues, just some
            from alot of years, so I am cetainly not covering any certain year in full at
            this point. PJ
          • deskjet960@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , May 2, 2003
              Will, The April 25, 1984 issue of NSSN has a "50 year anniversary" section
              included with alot of info on Chris, thats where I got those 1939 tracks.
              PJ