#86 this weekend

  • Andy Ritter
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      All is a go for the 2003 debut of the Trackchaser.com latemodel, but
      the plan has changed already. With Gamblers pushing the sunday start
      time back, and having makeup features from their dust-out last week
      we will be running Ace High on saturday instead. We are not crazy
      about the place, but it is close and we run decent there. Will-I
      will forward pix this weekend. We are sticking close to home and not
      venturing too far as the little trackchaser is due any day now.
      Later--Andy Ritter