Re: [TrackChasers] JR Kennerup's list

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2003
      Guy,

      Thanks for the suggestion. Today I emailed JR to see if he wanted me to post
      his track list on TrackChaser.com. He replied that he had problems with his
      computer (where have I heard that before :-)) and is in the process of
      trying to recover information. He says once he finds his list he'll submit
      it for publication.

      That reminds me, Steve Stone told me in July that he'd have his list to me
      at the end of the year. I'm still waiting. I believe it would put him in the
      top 20.

      And while we're on the subject of promised track lists, I seem to remember
      one Mr. Casserley claiming he'd have his to me more than a month ago. A
      definite contender for the European TrackChasers no doubt :-)

      --Will