Chili Bowl

  • hornet.steve
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 5, 2003
      Hi all,

      I'm flying over for Chili Bowl on Tuesday. If any are going, may be able to
      meet up ???

      Spike
    • Edward J. Esser
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 6, 2003
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I'm flying over for Chili Bowl on Tuesday. If any are going, may be
        able to
        > meet up ???
        >
        > Spike
        >

        > Community email addresses:
        > Post message: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com
        > Subscribe: TrackChasers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > Shortcut URL to this page:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Hi all,
        I will be at my 15th Chili Bowl this year and will rank it as a must
        see event. You can always find me at section FF row 30 (top) seats 1-5.
        I look forward to meeting y'all.
        Ed Esser
      • colin herridge
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 7, 2003
          "Edward J. Esser" <ejesser@...> wrote:

          Hi all,
          I will be at my 15th Chili Bowl this year and will rank it as a must
          see event. You can always find me at section FF row 30 (top) seats 1-5.
          I look forward to meeting y'all.
          Ed Esser

          Hi Ed,

          it shouldn't take Spike long to find you if you in seats 1-5 lol go easy on the chili !!!

          Colin H.

        • hornet.steve
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 13, 2003
            Unfortunately, I didn't get the message until I'd gone...

            But the Chili Bowl was excellent, I can see why people go back year after
            year

            Spike
            > I will be at my 15th Chili Bowl this year and will rank it as a must
            > see event. You can always find me at section FF row 30 (top) seats 1-5.
            > I look forward to meeting y'all.
            > Ed Esser
            >
            > Hi Ed,
            >
            > it shouldn't take Spike long to find you if you in seats 1-5 lol go easy
            on the chili !!!

            > Community email addresses:
            > Post message: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com
            > Subscribe: TrackChasers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            >
            > Shortcut URL to this page:

            > Colin H.

            > Community email addresses:
            > Post message: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com
            > Subscribe: TrackChasers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            >
            > Shortcut URL to this page:

          • Allan E Brown
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 29, 2004
              Well, our first Holiday party is behind us. We had 36 of Nancy's family over
              the day after Christmas. On New Year's day we'll be hosting my family. We're
              expecting about 45 people.

              Then, if the weather co-operates we leave for the Chili Bowl next Tuesday.

              Allan
            • Allan Brown
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 10, 2009
                Does anyone know when the TV times and what channel or if the Chili Bowl will be on pay preview this year?

                Allan

              • jah0225@aol.com
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 10, 2009
                  Not on TV live. A week late on Speed I think.

                  racinboys.com you can listen live.

                  Jim

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 10, 2009
                    Allan,

                    It's supposed to be shown later on Speed TV, but according to their web
                    site they haven't announced a time yet.

                    Will

                    Allan Brown wrote:
                    > Does anyone know when the TV times and what channel or if the Chili Bowl will be on pay preview this year?
                    >
                    > Allan

                    > Shortcut URL to this page:

                  • Allan Brown
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 10, 2009
                      Will,

                      Thank you. I'll pass it on to the person who wanted to know.

                      Allan Brown wrote:
                      > Does anyone know when the TV times and what channel or if the Chili Bowl will be on pay preview this year?
                      >
                      > Allan

                      > Shortcut URL to this page:

                    • snakeyk1usa
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 18, 2014
                        My pick to win it all tonight is B. Clauson. Great owner. Great team and one of the greatest midget drivers. BEAT SWINDELL'S
                      • Brian
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 18, 2014
                          Kyle Larson has been pretty close the last couple years, that would be my pick.

                          Brian

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 18, 2014
                            Brian, Did you make it to Needmore?
                          • Brian
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jan 18, 2014
                              Sitting here at Needmore Speedway, watching track officials finding every which way to drag out a racing program. No wonder there is only about two hundred fans in attendence.

                               Two rounds of track prep, including grader work, one hour intermission , and now they decide to have their 2013 awards banquet and trophy presentation out on the front stretch.

                              Kind of ironic that during the drivers meeting, they stressed that if they had to turn the lights on, that they would be taking money out of today's purse.
                              What is that old saying, "A bad day of racing is still better than a good day at work".

                              See ya at the track.
                              Brian

                              Message 14 of 14 , Jan 18, 2014
                                I still need that place. I am glad I did family weekend instead of the long drive. I am happy for you though. I hope the racing makes it worthwhile. I am heading that way next week so if you need a lift, let me know.