AC and Maine

  • Bruce Eckel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
      Trackchasers,

      How many of us are going to AC on the 18th??????

      Will,

      Rick wants some info on the two new Maine tracks. I couldn't find the section with the e-mails in it on trackchasers. Is there a way to get your two reports on the Maine tracks???? Thanks.

      Bruce

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
        Bruce,

        I'll send you the Maine reports for Rick personally. I'm still not sure if
        I'm going to Atlantic City, although it might be fun to be there when you
        pull ahead of Pat(sy) and leave her tied with Bob Blair :-)

        --Will

        > How many of us are going to AC on the 18th??????
        >

        > Will,
        >
        > Rick wants some info on the two new Maine tracks. I couldn't find the
        section with the e-mails in it on trackchasers. Is there a way to get your
        two reports on the Maine tracks???? Thanks.

        > Bruce
      • Bruce Eckel
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
          Will, Correction on my earlier e-mail. Pat is not laughing about being
          passed!!!! Bruce
          > I'll send you the Maine reports for Rick personally. I'm still not sure if
          > I'm going to Atlantic City, although it might be fun to be there when you
          > pull ahead of Pat(sy) and leave her tied with Bob Blair :-)
          >
          > --Will

        • Bruce Eckel
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
            Will, I think we will be heading up to Quebec this summer where I can pick
            up two tracks that Bruce already has. Patsy