Re: [TrackChasers] Digest Number 101

  • Allan Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
      Guy,

      Just a note. When you go to Windy Hill (SC) you better smuggle in your video
      camera. There is a big sign saying its a no-no.

      Allan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
        Guy,

        Just a note. When you go to Windy Hill (SC) you better smuggle in your video
        camera. There is a big sign saying its a no-no.

        Allan

        Thanks Allan. It's good to know that in advance, as it means I would bring
        my smaller 8mm camera rather than the bigger VHS one. The bigger one works
        better, so I usually use that one. I use the smaller one for airplane trips
        and for smuggling into "No Video" tracks. Let me know in advance when you do
        see those signs, so I can form my plan of attack.

        GuySmith