[TrackChasers] Brazil updated

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2002
      I finally got around to updating the Brazil page of the website, it was
      badly needed. The number of listings has jumped from 10 to 23 facilities. I
      also now have the tracks in their respective regions after picking up a
      South America map last weekend.

      Hopefully I'll find time to get some of the other countries updated soon.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2002
        Will:

        I very much appreciate when you give us a quick heads-up post when you add
        new tracks. I like to check it out but a lot of times I don't know that you
        have made additions. Please continue to let us know whenever you can.
        Thanks.

        Off to Turkey Derby Day Two,

        GuySmith